Linyuan LI (李林源), Resume (download)
Assistant professor of fine-scale quantitative remote sensing of vegetation.
Department of forest management, College of Forestry, Beijing Forestry University, Beijing, China.
Office: Room 303, Forestry Building (林业楼)； Tel: 010 – 62338133; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Scholar: [HTML] ; Researchgate: [HTML] ; Blog (李二的阳台): [HTML]
Near-surface, UAV, and satellite remote sensing of vegetation: low-cost techniques, advanced image processing, vegetation biophysical and biochemical variables, plant traits, BRDF measurement, and modeling,
- 2020.9 – Now: Assistant professor at the College of Forestry, Beijing Forestry University.
Education & Training
- 2016.9 – 2020.6: Ph.D. in Cartography and Geography Information System, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China. (Supervisor: Prof. Guangjian Yan (阎广建) & Prof. Xihan Mu (穆西晗))
- 2017.12 – 2019.12: joint Ph.D. student in UAV quantitative remote sensing, EMMAH, INRA, Avignon, France. (Supervisor: Dr. Frederic Baret)
- 2014.9 – 2016.8: M.S. in Cartography and Geography Information System, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China. (Supervisor: Prof. Xihan Mu (穆西晗)))
- 2010.0 – 2014.7: B.E. in Remote Sensing Science & Technology, Chang’an University, Xi’an, China.
- Reviewers for international journals: Agriculture and Forest Meteorology, ISPRS P&RS, IEEE TGRS, IEEE JSTARS, Remote Sensing, Forests, Drones.
- Reviewers for Chinese journals: 地球信息科学学报 and 地理科学进展
I like reading history books and ancient Chinese essays. Three of my favorite essays are <谏逐客书> by Si Li in the Qin dynasty, <滕王阁序> by Bo Wang in the Tang dynasty, and <为徐敬业讨武曌檄> by Binwang Luo in Tang (Zhou) dynasty. I am not a very humorous person but I like to watch comedy (TV shows and films). Visiting ancient buildings and ruins is also involved in my interests.