Linyuan Li (李林源), Resume (download)
Assistant professor of close-range remote sensing of vegetation.
Department of forest management, College of Forestry, Beijing Forestry University, Beijing, China.
Office: Room 303, Forestry Building (林业楼)； Tel: 010 – 62338133; E-mail: email@example.com
Near-surface and UAV remote sensing of vegetation: low-cost techniques, advanced image processing, vegetation biophysical and biochemical variables, plant traits, BRDF measurement and modeling,
- 2020.9 – Now: Assisstant professor and Postdoc in College of Forestry, Beijing Forestry University.
Eduation & Training
- 2016.9 – 2020.6: Ph.D. in Cartography and Geography Information System, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China. (Supervisor: Prof. Guangjian Yan)
- 2017.12 – 2019.12: joint PhD student in UAV quantitative remote sensing, EMMAH, INRA, Avignon, France. (Supervisor: Dr. Frederic Baret)
- 2014.9 – 2016.8: M.S. in Cartography and Geography Information System, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China. (Supervisor: Prof. Xihan Mu)
- 2010.0 – 2014.7: B.E. in Remote Sensing Science & Technology, Chang’an University, Xi’an, China.
- Reviewers for international journals: Agriculture and Forest Meteorology, ISPRS journal of photogrammetry and remote sensing, IEEE TGRS, Sensors, Remote Sensing, IEEE JSTARS.
- Reviewers for Chinese journals: 地球信息科学学报 and 地理科学进展
I like reading history books and Chinese ancient essays. Three of my favorite essays are <谏逐客书> by Si Li in Qin dynasty, <滕王阁序> by Bo Wang in Tang dynasty, and <为徐敬业讨武曌檄> by Binwang Luo in Tang (Zhou) dynasty. I am not a very humorous person but I like to watch comedy (TV shows and films). Visiting ancient buildings and ruins is also involved in my interests.